logowanie | rejestracja
capri.pl » forum » ogólne » Ford Capri + PS2 !!!!!

Ford Capri + PS2 !!!!!

http://www.seventees.net/mesphotos/phford/phcapri3/fc3ps2.jpg
i wszystko jasne, niestety playstation 2 :((((
"The action in Stuntman is a direct homage to popular Hollywood films and TV shows from the past 20 years, including such favorites as The Man with the Golden Gun; Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels; and Dukes of Hazzard. Stuntman will feature six different locations: London, Switzerland, Monaco, Louisiana, Bangkok, and a bonus arena track. Each location will contain between two and four film shoots, the sum total of which will be combined into an end-of-shooting movie trailer.
(...)
Since the game itself is only 20 percent complete, Stuntman's visuals are currently lacking in detail and clarity. The car models are complete, but background buildings and streets are limited to textured cubic structures and a few signs here and there. When completed, the game will feature a different car for each of the 20 filming areas. The car models aren't official re-creations, but knockoffs of the Aston Martin, Shelby Cobra, and Ford Capri are already quite noticeable. While the game features a realistic driving model, car damage is arcadelike in execution, as doors, fenders, and hoods were falling off with vaudevillian frequency during the exhibition. "
co Wy na to ?
ps.
sa jakies emulatory ps2 na pc ?

cOke Członek Stowarzyszenia capri.pl / 2002-02-07 02:57:07 /

narazie jeden screen'shot z capri: (mniejszy niz ten z gory)
http://www.gamesradar.com/screens/game_preview_all_screen_2173.html

cOke Członek Stowarzyszenia capri.pl / 2002-02-07 03:04:47 /

o ja pierdziele!!! miałem ps1 i mażyłem o takiej gierce z capri.........ps2 kosztuje teraz ok 1000zł-troche drogo,ale gdybyśmy sie (klubowicze) złożyli po jakieś 5zł to byśmy na zlotach grali :))))))))))))))) heheh

starrsky / 2002-03-18 19:24:52 /

to proponuje sie zrzucic po 10 zl (w tym 5zl na OC) na capri do crash-testow na zlotach..bedzie ciakawiej :-)))

Jabol / 2002-03-18 22:11:55 /

o,o,o to jest myśl...już to widze,ciekawe kto będzie prowadził...20 osób w capri i crash przy 60:)

starrsky / 2002-03-18 22:14:31 /

to moze dwa do Destruction Derby.... heheh to by bylo git.

jagoolmk2 / 2002-03-19 14:30:13 /